In late 2019 a pandemic hit China and now the rest of the world, COVID-19. We are all stuck at home in an attempt to try and stop the spread of the virus. Certain rules have been implemented to enforce social distancing. And one of these rules is a ban on travel. We can no longer travel around the globe to see new places. And even after this pandemic is over I think that travel will be changed for quite a few years. Even when the travel bans have been lifted everything will be different.
Changes when travellingHere are a few ways I think travel will be affected.
- Immigration and security lines will be much longer
- Self-quarantine after entry into country
- Countries recovery time will vary
- Domestic travel will open first
- There may be “travel seasons”
- You will pack completely differently
- You will need to prove your immunity
- Airlines could start advertising their air quality