What You Need To Know
- 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will reopen on April 10 after being closed since March 2020
- The restaurant will feature new menu items inspired by Disney characters and stories
- Diners will have the opportunity to interact with a new lineup of characters, including Aladdin, Tiana, Cinderella, and Mirabel
- Reservations will open on March 5 and can be booked online at disneyworld.com
Changes are always happening at Disney World, and one restaurant that’s been closed since the pandemic is finally reopening with some exciting updates. 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is set to reopen on April 10, offering buffet-style dining for breakfast and dinner. The restaurant has been closed since March 2020, but it’s returning with a fresh new menu inspired by Disney characters and stories.
New Menu Items and Character Interactions
- Returning favorites like the strawberry soup will be on the menu
- New items inspired by Disney characters and stories will also be featured
- Diners will have the chance to interact with characters like Aladdin, Tiana, Cinderella, and Mirabel
The reopening of 1900 Park Fare will bring a new lineup of characters for guests to meet and greet during their dining experience. Characters like Aladdin in his Prince Ali look, Tiana in her new look for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure, Cinderella, and Mirabel will be part of the new character interactions. The restaurant’s dining room has been refurbished for the reopening, with the carousel theme still prevalent throughout.
Guest Reactions to the Changes
- About 65% of respondents expressed disappointment about the changes to the character lineup
- Approximately 20% of respondents were excited about the new characters coming to 1900 Park Fare
- 15% of respondents were undecided about the new character lineup
We asked our followers for their thoughts on the new characters coming to 1900 Park Fare, and the responses were varied. While some expressed disappointment about the changes, others were excited to see new characters like Tiana and Cinderella outside of the parks. Some were undecided and expressed nostalgia for the previous character lineup.
As Disney World continues to evolve and introduce new experiences, 1900 Park Fare’s reopening is just one of many exciting changes happening at the resort. Whether you’re excited about the new character interactions or feeling nostalgic for the old lineup, there’s always something new to discover at Disney World. Stay tuned for more updates and be sure to share your thoughts on the changes to 1900 Park Fare in the comments below!”
Mother of 2 who disguises as a 9 to 5 finance professional on most days. She loves to travel, is an amateur website builder and cook. And given her day job, she loves travel planning and saving money. Follow along!